Product DescriptionC93200 (SAE 660) Leaded Tin Bronze / Bearing Bronze has excellent machining properties, good hardness, strength and wear resistance with excellent anti-friction qualities. The alloy has reasonable corrosion resistance to seawater and brine making it suitable for pump and valve components. C93200 is most commonly used for bearings, bushings having medium loads and speeds with adequate lubrication.
- C932 (SAE 660) Bronze Hollow Round Bar
- Outside Diameter: 3.75 inch
- Inside Diameter: 1.625 inch
- Length: 4 inches
- Wall Thickness: 1.0625 inch
- Bronze Hollow Rounds are produced oversized on OD and undesrsized on ID to allow for finishing to listed size. These are produced with rough finishes on ID and OD and must be machined to achieve exact size requirements.