Product DescriptionC51000 Phosphor Bronze consist of copper with 5% of tin and 0.01 to 0.35% phosphorus. The tin increases the corrosion resistance and strength of the alloy. The phosphorus increases the wear resistance and stiffness of the alloy. C510 Phosphor Bronze is notable for its toughness, strength, low coefficient of friction, and fine grain.
- C510 Phosphor Bronze Round Rod
- Diameter: 0.500 (1/2 inch)
- Length: 12 Feet (3 pieces, 48" long)
- Finish: Unpolished (Mill)
- Quantity: 3 pieces
- Notes: Length tolerance is (-1/16" / +3/4")