Product DescriptionSwage-Locked Bar Grating is manufactured by a swaging (or pinching) and forming process that prevents crossbars from turning or twisting once placed in the diamond-shaped openings of in the product's bearing bars. The result is a high strength-to-weight ratio, minimum deflection, and maximum safety. I-Bar grating bars are 1/4 inch on the top with grooved edges to give it an anti-slip texture, the centers of each bar are thinner (approx 1/16 inch) to reduce the weight of the panels.
- Aluminum Swage-Locked I-Bar Grating
- Bearing Bar Size: 19AI4 (1-3/4" x 1/4")
- Size: Varies x Varies
- Bearing Bar Spacing: 1-3/16" Centers
- Mill Finish | Grooved (Anti Slip) Bearing Bars
- Notes: Bearing bar direction (span) is running with the shortest dimension. (i.e. 12 x 24 inch piece the bearing bars are 12 inches long), Tolerance for bearing bar length is -0/+1/8 inch. Tolerance for length of panel is +/- 1/8 inch.