Product DescriptionThe 2B finish is annealed and is a bright cold rolled finish, with a dull semi-reflective finish.
Alloy 304 stainless steel is a non-magnetic, chrome-nickel alloy, that is one of the most commonly used stainless steels. It offers good corrosion resistance, heat resistance, as well as resistance to industrial atmospheres and chemicals. It can be easily formed and welded by common methods. It is non-magnetic.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Shape: Sheet
- Alloy: 304
- Temper: Annealed
- Thickness: 0.018" (26 ga.)
- Sheet Size: Varies x Varies
- Finish: 2B, Bright Cold Rolled
- Notes: Peel Off Protective Coating 1 Side